*I really have not been neglecting the blog. We just have not been doing much out of the ordinary. It actually is a nice break from our crazy October and what I can only imagine to be our busy December. Plus it also is the time we see very little of Kyle (sad I know).
My kids have always loved to talk. Both of them pretty much started talking on time or a little early. But both have large vocabularies (at least in my opinion) and love to use them. Lately Carson has not stopped talking! Everywhere we go in the car he talks the whole time. When we get home I have a hard time getting him to eat because he just wants to talk. The majority of what he wants to talk about is kind of "his world". I have blogged before about his imaginary friends, but lately his imagination has created his own world. His two friends are He-Hauns and Pank. He does talk to them quite a bit, a lot of times when he needs to make a decision they help him out. Recently though Carson also told us he has his own house. As well as a dog, a cat, a tarantula, a snake, and a hamster. They are his pets. He also told us when we were driving home in the snow that we could borrow his car. He said it has a wind blower so it would help us in the storm. They also make up games a lot. The other day he came running in from the car and said him and He Hauns were going to play their football game. He went up to him room and I didn't see him for a half an hour.
Brynnley also loves to talk. She is constantly learning new words and phrases. When you are on the phone and hang up she has to know who you were talking to. She says "Sthat?" for "Who's that?" Then she says a very long drawn out "ohhhhh". She is also very good at repeating anything until she gets your attention. The other thing Brynnley does is shorten her words. I'm not sure why, but must be easier. She is obsessed with Princess's right now, but she calls them "prince". Any time she sees anything remotely resembling a princess she yells out "prince!". She also has started to yell out "Christ" (not Christ though, think the beginning of Christmas).
4 comments:
Love this post! How I hope Carson still has his imaginary friends when I get home. I want to meet them, hang out in his house with his pets, ride in his car and play his football game with him. (I know that doesn't always work out with imaginary friends; three's a crowd most of the time. I wish I could hear both of them chatter and say all the cute things they are saying. I'm so glad that you're blogging about it. You'll be so thankful you did. I think Brynnley is a little princess; that's why she's so drawn to them. Love you, Carson and Brynnley!
I remember having imaginary friends. They were the best!!
Awesome! I want him to tell me about his new friends. I think its darling.
I love the cute things kids say! It sounds like Carson has a great imagination!
Post a Comment