Carson's preschool is at a regular elementary school so he gets to participate in a lot of activities that they do in elementary. So he got to do the Costume parade with the morning kindergartners. It was so much fun to watch him go around. Brynnley and I kind of followed him around the school. He told me afterwards that he really liked it when the kids in some of the rooms clapped. He also wanted to tell me all about the costumes he had seen.
After our ultrasound we went to the Ford's house to carve pumpkins and have some dinner. I had actually printed out some easy templates off the Internet before hand. Definitely the way to go, you don't have to think about what you are doing. Carson decided on a spider, we did a silly face for Brynnley and Kyle came up with doing a "BOY" pumpkin for the baby.
Carson was not so much a fan of the guts in the pumpkin. But he did love to say over and over "Let's get the guts out!"
His only attempt at evening feeling the guts of the pumpkin.
Carson with his over dramatic cheese face.
Brynnley by her pumpkin and our family with our pumpkins.
The two little girls, my sister made her little girls angel costume. No smiles, but still really cute!
Where's Waldo? My brother was where's waldo. I thought it was a fabulous costume!
2 comments:
What a busy day you guys had, but it looks like fun!!
So much fun to see everyone's costumes! It sounds like it was a long, but very fun day! I'm so glad you're all getting together for family activities! What clever daughters I have! They make such cute costumes! Thank you to Grandma Jordan for making Jarom's costume! It turned out great!
Post a Comment