This year we were able to go the whole family. It was so much fun!
We had major issues getting Carson to decide on a Halloween costume. Basically he would see one and say "I want to be that" then when I would get ready to order he would say he wanted something else. So we finally resorted to going to Target and just saying pick whatever one you want, but we are not leaving with out a costume! He actually picked out this riding dinosaur. I think it was really cute and he got A LOT of compliments on it.
Brynnley was our little bee. I was lucky enough to not even have to buy very much. I just made the tutu and bough a pair of leggings and we were done. She even kept the hood and skirt on, I was amazed. She loved to put the tutu on and we have to call her "a pretty princess", or "prince" as she calls it.
Brynnley was trying to figure what the trunk or treat was all about. She literally would get a piece of candy, take it out of her bucket examine it and then go onto the next car. She did this with every single piece of candy. Although it was all over for her once she discovered people were handing out suckers, she ate 4 in the space of 15 minutes.
They really went all out this year for the trunk or treat. They had doughnuts and music in the center. The above pic is Carson dancing to the Monster mash.
We had so much fun! Afterward we went back up to Kyle's paretns house and had some dinner. We came home exhausted from the fun filled day!
6 comments:
i am dying over carson's halloween costume!!! it is seriously SOOO cute!! And his expressions in all those pics are hilarious... he is quite the little character!!
i love your bro's costume too... he looks like waldo!! that was cute! and yep, i took all the pics... i seriously have no clue what i am doing,,,, but i am having fun taking a billion and then editing them. coop and brade are probably sick of it, but oh well!! they will be glad in 20 years when we have so many pictures of fun memories!!
Carson and Brynnley looked very cute. I love costumes that are cute and warm. Looked like you were busy, but having lots of fun.
Cute costumes. Looks way fun.
Carson chose so well! He looked like such a little dinosaur explorer. I loved the hat! I wish you were coming here on safari with him. I would so love to show him to the other couples in that hat. Little Miss Brynn makes a darling little bee. It's a good sign that she loved wearing the tutu--maybe you have a budding ballerina! So cute! So fun! Thanks for the post!
I am slow but great pictures and GREAT COSTUMES.... HAPPLY LATE HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL--LOVE GRANDPA
SUCH cute pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are! Can't wait to see you next week!!!!
Post a Comment