Friday, November 27, 2009

Old and New Friends

One of my room mates from BYU was coming to Utah for Thanksgiving. So we jumped at the chance to get together and get our kids together. She has two adorable little girls. One close to Carson's age and the other is almost a year. We took them to the dinosaur museum. They had a lot of fun together. I felt kind of bad because Carson tends to run from one thing to the next because he knows the whole place so well. But luckily they did not mind.


We also went out to Kneaders for lunch. It probably was not the best idea! I knew they would be super busy ( The day before Thanksgiving is one of our busiest days. We made about 450 pies and around 200 dozen rolls). But Lori was picking up pies so we went out there. It was a lot of fun to show her the place and give her some yummy food. My kids just wanted to play around and play with their grandparents who were SUPER busy. So that part was a little difficult.
But we still had a great time. Not much time to really visit when you are chasing that many kids around. But it was really fun to chat and to let the kids play together! We miss their family and wish they lived closer!

2 comments:

Don said...

I ran into Lori and Trevor @ temple square. Unfortunately, I lost rachel in the crowds as I made my way over to Lori and Trevor and so they just got to chat with me. Such a small world even among the crowds of Temple Square. Glad you guys got to see each other. I can't believe how longs it's been.

.dh

Gayle J. Randall said...

Fun times with good friends! You are blessed!