Mondays are one of my favorite days of the week. I love when Carson is in school because I get so much done and I get some one on one time with Brynnley. But Monday is our fun day. It is the only day Carson is off of school so I always try to do something super fun with the kids together. Today we went out to Daddy's work for breakfast, went to story time and then took a picnic to the park. I LOVE taking picnics to the park. You can let the kids run around and be as messy when they are eating as they want. I LOVE to watch my kids play together at the park, nothing beats that. We went to a park with lots of trees today, I was telling Carson we should run through the leaves. He loved it! He really loved when I ran with him, or when I would scoop them up and dump them all over them. LUCKILY I had my camera, I LOVE these pictures! I think they capture the kids personalities so well!
You are such a good mother! I am so proud of you! What a fun day to spend with your children! All this time you spend with them will pay big dividends someday. It's paying big dividends now--you have wonderful children which means we have wonderful grandchildren! Thank you for all of your efforts as a mother! We love you!
first of all, i may have already posted this but I love how cute carsons halloween costume is, it seriously rocks!!! second, OF COURSE you can borrow the spider costume for baby boy Ford for next halloween!!!! i should have gotten black tights and a long sleeve shirt for him... but i didn't, but i think it would have looked much cuter. anyway it was dang cute and only ELEVEN bucks!!! yippee!! third, i love the black and white pics of your kids you took today... don't you LOVE going to the park with your kids? Coop is only 7 months and it is already my fave thing to do!! what am i going to do when it snows??? ahhh it's comin soon in logan!!!
No Fall leaves here, just returned from the central part of Kenya and it was 100 degrees, lucky it was dry. Super pictures and what away to have fun with the kids. I think we use to play with the dog in the leaves out back, you are good to spoil your kids. LOVE DAD
7 comments:
You are such a good mother! I am so proud of you! What a fun day to spend with your children! All this time you spend with them will pay big dividends someday. It's paying big dividends now--you have wonderful children which means we have wonderful grandchildren! Thank you for all of your efforts as a mother! We love you!
oh that was sure a sweet post from your mom :)
first of all, i may have already posted this but I love how cute carsons halloween costume is, it seriously rocks!!!
second, OF COURSE you can borrow the spider costume for baby boy Ford for next halloween!!!! i should have gotten black tights and a long sleeve shirt for him... but i didn't, but i think it would have looked much cuter. anyway it was dang cute and only ELEVEN bucks!!! yippee!!
third, i love the black and white pics of your kids you took today... don't you LOVE going to the park with your kids? Coop is only 7 months and it is already my fave thing to do!! what am i going to do when it snows??? ahhh it's comin soon in logan!!!
Those pictures are so sweet. It makes me excited for Jake to have a little sis or bro to play with.
I echo those sentiments from your mother. You are a great mom! Glad to see you're all well.
No Fall leaves here, just returned from the central part of Kenya and it was 100 degrees, lucky it was dry. Super pictures and what away to have fun with the kids. I think we use to play with the dog in the leaves out back, you are good to spoil your kids. LOVE DAD
SOOOO darling! What great pictures. Those are darn cute kids and you're a great mom!
What cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment