Carson woke up Christmas morning at 6:00 am, we made him climb in bed with us for a little while. Finally at about 6:45 we woke the others up and got ready to head downstairs. The kids were so excited!

McKay was pretty content to just sit there and be snuggled by Grandma. He did get excited when someone brought a gift over to him so he could grab the paper. He LOVED the paper. He got some new toys that he can play while sitting in his corner chair, some
binki's and
gerber puffs, a new puppy blanket, and a light up drum that he loves.

Santa left the kids a special note by the cookies that they left for them...

Carson got everything he wanted and more. He got a lot of super hero and iron man stuff. He also got a
Dippin Dot's machine, that is what he asked Santa for and he was beyond excited to get it. He also loved his Utes blanket (Santa made blankets for all of the kids, with A LOT of help from Grandma Randall). Carson also got a new
leapster game, an
iron man tank, a penguin pillow pet, and a hot wheels color changing track.

My most favorite face ever! McKay does this little squishy face all the time. It is so incredibly adorable!
Brynnley was so excited about every single thing she opened, large or small. After almost every gift she would say "That is just what I wanted,
ahhhh." She got her pink
leapster (yeah no more fights over the
leapster) She also got some barbie socks and tooth brush, a Unicorn (uni-corn is what she calls it) pillow pet, a belle and
ariel princess barbie, lots of books, a princess blanket, a library bag (Santa made one for her and Carson), as well as a cooking set with a cute apron.

Kyle as usual spoiled me and got me some new clothes (yeah!), some new pajamas, a Christmas decoration, and a new home decoration for my living room shelves. I got him a new sweater (that he doesn't love, I take no offense when he returns most of the clothes I buy him), some Harry and David Moose gummy's, and a new trimmer (he needed one desperately)
After the present opening after math we had a yummy breakfast. I made quiche and tried a new Carmel roll recipe (super yummy!). Kyle's parents joined us to open presents and stayed for breakfast as well. My parents came by after breakfast to see what the kids had gotten.
We were able to stay home all afternoon and just let the kids play, it was really nice and they loved floating from one new toy to the next.
That
evening we we went up to my sister Tresa's house for dinner. We had an earlier more
casual dinner. It was so nice of her to host since I had
originally planned on hosting dinner but had to
rescind my offer as to keep the germs out of our house, thanks again Tresa.

McKay and my nephew Marcus in their cute Christmas outfits, they are about 6 months apart.

After dinner we opened up
presents from Grandma and Grandpa Randall. Kyle got a new Buckeyes sweatshirt, I got some new tools that I am excited about. Carson got some books, binoculars and a fun new game.
Brynnley got a princess book, a new sweater and an
Alphie robot that she loves. McKay got some new toys and a book.

It was a wonderful Christmas. It was so nice to be with all of our family. It was a nice relaxing day and we had time to just lay around and be lazy. Merry Christmas to everyone!
1 comment:
So much fun for one short day! What a great post! I'm glad we could be part of it this year! We love all of you! I love the picture of McKay's "squishy" face!
Post a Comment