
McKay likes to sleep in the splits. I went in to take this picture and of course he woke up right as I snapped it, I think you can tell how thrilled he is by me being in there. But I just couldn't resist when I could see how he was sleeping. I am so use to McKay's flexibility that it no longer phases me. But when someone comes over their jaw usually drops when they see him get in and out of sitting through the splits. It has to do with his low muscle tone and partly with his hip dysplasia. Never bothers him, but sometimes is crazy to watch.
4 comments:
Awesome Pic!
LOL, could you imagine being that flexible? I miss that cutie :) Hope all is going well! I heard that Becca was bringing out a walker? Exciting!
That's crazy! What a great picture! We missed you on Wednesday. Hope you are doing well.
It's one of the things that we love about McKay that makes him unique! How we love him! Cute pic!
Post a Comment