
So I can say I have found the best swim teacher ever and I am a firm believer now in private swim lessons! I was looking around for a new place for swim lessons this year and Kelli told me about a girl in her stake who goes to
BYU and teaches swim lessons at her parents house in the summer, perfect. And she was perfect! My kids loved her, were so excited to get in the pool, and learned a ton.
Brynnley would wake up in the morning and start asking every 5 minutes if it was time to go to swim. Brynn learned a ton this year and got really comfortable in the water. Her teacher had her diving under water and swimming underwater!

Carson also took lessons from her as well (I just forgot to take the camera on his last day!) He did amazing as well. He learned how to do a lot more strokes, can fully swim underwater from one side of the pool to the other and back float by himself. He also can jump off the diving board and swim to the edge of the pool.
The kids loved the lessons, I loved the teacher and we all came away happy!
1 comment:
It's so important to have a good swimming teacher! It can make all the difference. Private lessons sound like a great idea!
Post a Comment