
I can remember when I was growing up, there were a couple of times my parents took us to the American Fork Steel days carnival. I remember it being magical, the rides awesome, and an amazing time. So when our friends invited us to go with them I jumped at the chance. The weather was not very cooperative, but it did not damper the kids fun.

Carson and Brynn rode on the same motorcycle in this ride and it was hilarious to watch. Carson was so excited about it. They had a really loud obnoxious horn on his bike and he loved to push the button over and over.
The kids loved every minute of it. They loved going on the rides with their best friends Cohen and
Bosten.


I think their faces show how much fun they had. We rode most of the kiddie roller coasters, the bikes/cars, and the carousel. It was a little hectic and crazy (great people watching). I think I would for sure go again, but go at a different time when it was not so busy.


2 comments:
Did you see any carny folk? They were always my favorite part of steel days.
So much fun with good friends! Love it! I'm glad you have good memories of Steel Days!
Post a Comment