I bought a
groupon for the
Children's museum in the spring, super hopeful that I could take all of the kids in the summer. We went with Grandma Ford and Aunt Heather and Sadie (On Heather's birthday). My kids love the
Children's'
museum and we haven't been in a while.


I decided (even though everything in me said not to) to let
McKay out of the stroller to crawl around and explore. I tried really hard to not think of the thousands of germs that were all over everything he was touching. But he loved it! Carson took him down the slide and he crawled all over things.



Brynn loved the house and getting all the food ready. Truly she loved everything and just ran from one thing to the next.

I also put McKay in this firetruck and amazingly he started pushing it back! I was so surprised! He held on and pushed himself back quite a bit. I took video to show Kyle (and his Physical Therapist).


They also have a new exhibit called Play and it was all enlarged games you could play. We loved the giant pool game, bowling, and the human
foose ball table.


They also took a trip on the helicopter. They took turns riding and being the pilot.
We had an awesome time there and the kids loved it. McKay loved every minute of it and loved being able to get out and play.
No comments:
Post a Comment