We got our pumpkins a little late this year becasue of Disney. (I say late, it's late for us. We always get them the very beginning of October, I love fall!) We found a fabulous farm last year that has a huge slection of pumpkins and so many differnt kinds.
I love being able to take the kids out in the field to pick their own pumpkin, there is something magical about picking it from the field.
We got some great pumpkins. Lucky for me Carson is taking in his father's footsteps and helps me find all of the cool different pumpkins I can. I love having a huge selection of pumpkins and gourds to display on my porch. The boys picked out some really good ones for me.
We lucked out and got our pumpkins loaded just as it started to rain a little bit. Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment