Monday, November 1, 2010

Carving pumpkins

Our family loves to carve pumpkins! Carson and Brynnley were so excited to choose a face/template for their pumpkins. Carson decided on Sonic and Brynnley wanted to do Elmo. Carson was nice enough to share the spider man that Daddy had bought for him with McKay. Grandpa and Grandma Ford helped us out a lot too. Grandpa did the majority of Brynnleys, and it looked fantastic.
Carson wasn't too sure about the slime and guts inside. It's one of my favorite parts!

Don't judge! Kyle and I thought it would be cute to stick McKay in Carson's pumpkin just for a picture. Carson's pumpkin was huge this year and McKay is still so little. I think you can tell by his reaction how much he loved it. I still thinks he looks adorable!I think the pumpkins turned out fabulous! It was lots of fun!

2 comments:

Lisa Riddle said...

I think Makay looks super cute in the pumpkin, and I'm sure he cheered up fast.

Gayle J. Randall said...

I think it was a great idea to put McKay in the pumpkin, but I'll bet it was cold! Poor little guy! It looked like a fun Halloween activity, though. Good job keeping the tradition alive!