So my friend told me she was going to put her son in BYU football summer camp. I jumped at the chance to put Carson in. I grew up going to games at the BYU stadium and watching the BYU cougars play. I will be the first to admit I don't pay as close attention as I use to. But I still love cheering for the cougars, and I love all of the memories that are associated with BYU football for me. Carson was pretty excited to be going to the camp with his friends. He was able to do it with Cohen, Dylan, Carter and Collin. They were lucky enough the first day to get to have the first day of camp in the BYU stadium. It was super cool and the boys loved it!
The other days they were indoors at the practice facility (which is pretty impressive). I think Carson liked being in the stadium more though. There were a few days I was able to go watch for a little bit and it was fun to watch Carson and see what he was learning. I think he could have a future in football, he is speedy! One of his favorite drills was the last day they got to tackle the big bag at the end of the drill. He also enjoyed chasing after one of his team mates and tackling him to the ground (even though he wasn't suppose to) picking up the fumble and running to the end zone. There were good coaches and I think Carson learned a lot. He is already talking about going next summer.

1 comment:
That picture of Carson with the stadium in the background is priceless! He is so handsome, so happy, so ready to be growing up! I just love it. I wish there was a "like" button that I could click!
Post a Comment