We attended the annual Lehi Round up Parade. One of my favorite things of the summer! We went early and met all together to have breakfast. We had yummy Lehi bakery doughnuts again, I do think they are the best! The kids had fun playing around with their cousins before the parade started. The boys were obsessed with the bullet casings they got from the pre parade cowboys.
This is how McKay spent about 3/4 of the parade. He has a hard time with really loud noisy/people filled places. So we plugged him into Bubble Guppies. I have a lot of people that have said, I can't believe he keeps the headphones on. But for him Bubble Guppies is his calming and coping mechanism. We are currently working with his Occupational Therapist to find some other calming techniques.
The kids had lots of fun looking at all the fun floats, catching lots and lots of candy, and the girls waving the the Princess's. Brynnley told me she wanted pink sparkly pants like the Rodeo queen, I think she is in the wrong family for that one.
1 comment:
We will be there next year! Save some Lehi Bakery Doughnuts for us! We just love to see all of the family together! P.S. Brynn, I think the sparkly pink pants are fabulous, too! You don't have to be a rodeo queen to have some!
Post a Comment