Favorite movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakqel
Favorite TV show: Doc McStuffins, Animal Mechanicals
Favorite food: Totino's Pizza Rolls
Favorite snack: Flavor blasted goldfish
Favorite Book: I Spy books
Best Friend: Cohen and Dawson
Favorite thing to do: Go to Planet Play
Favorite ride at Disneyland: Buzz Light year Astro Blasters
Favorite game:Mario and Sonic London Olympics for the Wii
Favorite place to go: Toys R' Us
Favorite sport: Golf
Favorite Sports team: BYU Cougars, Ohio State, Richmond Spiders
I really truly am in major denial that I have a 7 year old. Because that means next year he turns 8, gets baptized and goes to 2nd grade. Yikes! I can't believe my little baby boy is 7! He truly makes me so happy daily. He has so much of Kyle's personality and I love the wonderful attributes he has gotten from Kyle. Especially his ability to make friends and talk to anyone. I love his ability to find laughter in everything. Sometimes he complains to me if he doesn't want to do something and I ask him why, his response is "It's just not fun". Carson lives for fun! He is such a good big brother. He loves to play with Brynnley (most of the time) and is such a good helper with McKay. When I ask him to help with anything with McKay he does it right away. He adores his friends and loves to play with them when ever he can. He loves his Grandparents and loves to read books with them, help them outside, and play games with them. He is growing up too fast!
He woke up and we took his yearly picture in front of the measuring board and he also got to pop his birthday balloons with his dollars in them for each year of how old he was. He was also lucky enough to get to go to Kneaders for breakfast with Daddy for yummy pancakes. That day he had day camp at Thanksgiving Point with his friends for most of the day! What a great day!
1 comment:
Oh, how did he ever grow up so fast! I keep seeing cute videos of him on my screen saver when he was so little! I love these birthday posts. I learn so much about what the grandchildren like.
Post a Comment