Monday, July 16, 2012
Z-Zoo
So it's not a secret that we are big fans of the Zoo. When Carson was little we had a family membership. I didn't renew it because he started school and it wasn't as easy to go. So Kelli decided to get a membership and has ever since then. To say that we have used it a lot would be an understatement. My kids love the Zoo and I feel like it is such a good "favorite" place to go!
It was also our first trip to the new Rocky shores. We have been watching it slowly be built for over a year. So we were very excited to check it out. It did not disappoint! It is really nice and they have great animals there. I was not able to see the whole thing because I got an important phone call from McKay's Neurologist while we were there. So I am excited to go back and see it again!
They had a booster night at the end of June so we took advantage of it and went. it was wonderful, it was cool because it was in the evening, hardly any other people, and some fun activities
A ladybug princess and a tiger. I don't know what about face painting is so magical, but it is!
We had such a great time. Sadly it is the first time we have been this summer. Too busy! But we have plans to go a few more times! It was a lot of fun to go with both Grandpa and Grandma this time too! We were sad Daddy was working, but he is coming with us next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment