Friday, July 6, 2012

X-Xtreme fun at Planet Play for Carson's Birthday

 So we have decided to switch to the other every year friend Birthday party. Mainly because I can not do a simple easy toned down party. I love party planning, I think I kind of missed my calling in life. So it is so hard, with so many wonderful ideas to make it simple. So we have decided on the even years the kids will get the big friend birthday party and on the odd years we will just do something as a family and they can bring a friend. Carson has been begging to go to Planet Play for about a year. So he had picked where he wanted to go for his birthday months ago. We let him invite 2 friends to come with us, he picked Cohen and Dawson.
 The boys had tons of fun running around from game to game. They definitely spent the most time in the glow in the dark mini golf, I lost track of how many times they played that. After we played for a little while we enjoyed our pizza buffet.
 We sang to Carson and had cake. He had a golf cake, do you sense a little what Carson is obsessed with lately? He also opened presents from his friends and from the Smith's.
 Carson is lucky to have such awesome friends! I am even more grateful he has such good friends and they are such good boys! I really hope they can stay best friends forever!



 We had a lot o fun playing mini golf, bowling, lots of arcade games and so much more. Brynn was so happy that Sadie was there to play with, that way she didn't have to try and keep up with the boys! Carson said it was the best Birthday ever! Always makes me feel better when I hear that!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

That birthday party plan sounds very familiar! I always liked it and felt like it was appropriate. That way the parents of my children's friends were not looking for gifts every year. It's fun to just have a family focus every other year, too. What a fun place for a birthday celebration! Looks like it's a great idea for a birthday!