Thursday, August 9, 2012

A-American Fork Steel Days Carnival


 I have great memories of going to the American Fork Steel days carnival. I remember going when I was little and thinking it was magical and the best thing ever. I loved the rides (which still are the same) and playing the fun carni games. Once you get past the slight sketchiness of it all it is a lot of fun. My kids were super excited to be able to go again. The Carnival was set for the weekend we were suppose to leave to Este's park. So we had a very small window of when we could fit it in. I decided to go in the afternoon so I could make sure we had time to get ready for our vacation and hope to avoid the crowds. So Kelli stayed home with McKay while he napped and I just took Carson and Brynn.
 They had a blast! Actually that would be an understatement! They were so happy and excited and had a hard time deciding what to ride on after each ride was over.
 Brynn's favorite was the dragon roller coaster, she went twice. Carson's favorite was the huge yellow slide, he went 3 times. I love the picture of Carson and Brynn together waiting in line. He is such a good brother, he was so worried about Brynn being scared. I loved seeing them together.
A carnival trip wouldn't be complete without a little treat, the kids choose snow cones. We will be back next year, and the kids informed me I need to buy more tickets, "At least 100" Carson said.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

I didn't realize how much fun Steel Days was for you. I regret not going more often. So happy you have happy memories and are making those happy memories with your own children!