The main attraction was the giant water slides they had set up by the waterfall. They were a lot of fun. There were a lot of people there and long lines, but the kids still had a good time.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
H-H2O fight
So I saw that they were having a giant water fight at Thanksgiving Point for one of their family nights in the Gardens. I thought we could take the kids to that for our water fight. The kids had a lot of fun. Kyle stayed home with Mckay because he had a fever. So I took Carson and Brynnley, Sadie, and Kyle's dad came with me to help with the kids. They had lots of fun stations set up with different water activities. They launched sponges into a target, they had a bubble station set up, and they had an activity where you had to throw balls onto targets into kiddie pools.
The main attraction was the giant water slides they had set up by the waterfall. They were a lot of fun. There were a lot of people there and long lines, but the kids still had a good time.
The main attraction was the giant water slides they had set up by the waterfall. They were a lot of fun. There were a lot of people there and long lines, but the kids still had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love those giant bubble makers. I did some with hula hoops for Cub Scouts years ago. This activity looks like so much fun! What a great "H" activity!
Post a Comment