Carson attended golf camp at Thanksgiving Point this summer and he loved it. Truthfully out of everything he was doing this summer this is what he was looking forward to the most. He would ask every week when it was golf camp. He has really gotten into golf the last couple of summer's thanks to his Grandpa and Dad. He of course got lots of new golf stuff for his birthday.
He was able to do golf camp with his best friend Cohen. He loved having his buddy there. I think he learned a lot at camp and I know he had a lot of fun. They had competitions every day and I know 2 of the days he won at least one of the competitions.
I think it helped his game and he had a good time, he is already asking if he can go back next year.
2 comments:
I LOVE this picture! I know you probably forgot to take one and just took it as he was walking away, but I love it. It shows me how determined and excited he is for the camp--just going forward, no looking back. It communicates to me just how much he has grown up. He doesn't need his mom to go with him to show him where to go. He looks like a real golfer and it gives my heart a twinge to see how grown up he is. Love it! Love him!
I LOVE this picture! I know you probably forgot to take one and just took it as he was walking away, but I love it. It shows me how determined and excited he is for the camp--just going forward, no looking back. It communicates to me just how much he has grown up. He doesn't need his mom to go with him to show him where to go. He looks like a real golfer and it gives my heart a twinge to see how grown up he is. Love it! Love him!
Post a Comment