Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jr. Jazz 1st grade

 Carson played Jr. Jazz basketball with the 1st graders from October through December. I was not thrilled when I heard that they had changed the 1st graders basketball season to before Christmas. It was a little crazy the month of December, but it still was a lot o fun. Carson was able to have a few of his friends and soccer teammates on his team. Kyle was an amazing Basketball coach and had some help from some of the other players Dad's.
 Carson for sure improved a lot this season and had a much better understanding of the game. I think he had an awesome season.

 Playing with your best friends is one of the best parts.
Having your Dad coach your team is another great thing.
Carson had a great season and had a lot of baskets. He is actually playing with the 2nd graders as well starting this month. So he will have two seasons of Basketball and he is beyond excited.

No comments: