Wednesday, January 16, 2013

McKay's Therapy at Now I Can

McKay's Therapy at Now I Can

Here is a video that they put together of McKay's three weeks of therapy at Now I can. I love watching the video and seeing how hard he is working. It was incredibly hard work for him. I am incredibly grateful to Now I can. They do such a good job there and I know they are the reason that McKay is now walking. I can't believe the progress he has made just in the last 3 months since we left Now I can. He really physically is a different person.

4 comments:

The Watsons said...

That was awesome Val! He is amazing just like his momma!

Michelle Kelly said...

Way to make me cry! I balled through the entire thing. He is such an inspiration and I love seeing him walking at family get togethers.

The Smith's - said...

Great job McKay!!! I can't believe how much progress you make everytime we see you. We love you so much and are so very proud of you.

T Fowler said...

Brought tears to my eyes! Such an amazing boy!