So last May I heard Justin Bieber was coming in concert to Utah. I immediately called Kyle and said we should go and take Carson. At the time he was beyond obsessed with Justin Bieber. He listened to him on the I Pod all the time and had a poster in his room. He thought he was so cool. We talked to our friends the Fountaines to see if we wanted to go together, their son and Carson's best friend was also into the Biebs. So we got tickets, (thanks to James) and held onto them for months. We knew we wanted to give Carson the tickets for Christmas since the concert was right after Christmas. I was worried Carson wouldn't be as excited to go, but he was super excited. Poor Brynn who calls Justin Bieber her boyfriend was pretty sad she didn't get to go.
We took the boys to dinner at Texas Roadhouse before the concert and then headed up to Salt Lake. We walked in just after Carly Rae Jeppson had started to sing as the opening act. I made sure to record the song "Call me maybe" for Brynn. It is one of her all time favorite songs.
For some reason there was an hour in between the time Carly Rae Jeppson was done and the time Justin Bieber came on. So he didn't even get on stage until 8:30 and the boys were definitely getting tired.
But they had a lot of fun dancing around and singing along with the Biebs. They weren't too into it when a song that they didn't recognize came on.
I thought he put on a great concert, I was impressed. He even sounded better live than I thought he was going to. I am glad we got the tickets and were able to take Carson to go. I think he really loved it and hopefully he won't ever forget his first concert. (Oh make sure to note, Carson's purple shirt he got with the Justin Bieber tickets. Since purple is Justin Bieber's favorite color)
No comments:
Post a Comment