I'm not one really for entering baby contests and things, but this one is kind of fun and if you win you get quite a bit. It is the Regis & Kelly baby contest. But it really isn't so much just babies. You can enter any child up to 48 months. Some of you have beautiful kids and should enter. It is super easy and you can enter a pictrue online. It just has to be a picture with in the last month.
Hey if you win, you get a lot of money towards college plus tons of other stuff plus a trip to New York. If you don't win your kid may end up online or even on TV with his pic. So here is the link if any of you are interested.
http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/beautifulbabies2008/index.html
Oh and if any of you do win, I expect you to say on TV "Thank you to my wonderful and amazing friend Val!"
1 comment:
I have entered Cohen for 2 yrs now and nothing, but rest asured I will enter him and Bosten this yr again. They have never given away money like they are this yr though. Are you going to enter Carson?
~Cami
Post a Comment