Monday, February 4, 2008

9 months pregnant

*So for some reason I can not get the spell check to work on my blog. So you will have to deal with my spelling errors and typos for this one.

Also I changed our background, I still want to do all of those fun ones, anyone who knows how to do those let me know please! But I thought the pink was fun for Valentines and in honor of the baby girl. I am positive that Kyle will be thrilled about it!!!

So lately all that is on my mind is this baby and getting her out of me. I was thinking this morning as I was laying in bed neauseated and so sick to my stomach and exhausted beyond belief (pregnacy, and Carson), that there obviously is a reason you are pregnant 9 months. I think if it was any sooner we would get freaked out and remember what labor was like and all of the joyous post partum things that come with. But by the time you hit 9 months you usually have that attitude that I don't care whatever I have to do, just please get this child out of me!

Don't get me wrong, I am so incredibly happy to be pregnant and to be having this little girl. We can't wait to welcome her into our home and have a baby in the family again. But there are those days when I think, what else can my body go through with this pregnacy.

We are very excited though. I hope it is normal to feel nervous though too, even though it is my second. I just have these days where I get really scared. I worry how I am going to be able to handle two when some days I feel like I can't even handle the rambuncious 2 year old that I have.

Kyle and I were getting some stuff put in the nursery the other night and I was telling him I can't believe they actually are small enough to fit into new born diapers. They look so tiny, even more, I told him the diaper didn't look like it would hold anything. I guess I have been having too many 2 year old diapers. But he said "Are you really ready for this?" I will admit it hit me a little hard and the pregancy emotions in me wanted to cry. Of course I have had 9 months to think about it, but it is true. Am I really ready for a new baby and a new addition into our lives?

Well I should probably get off my little tangent, I just wanted to send this out into the cosmic space. Send my thoughts out for other people to read basically. But I am of the belief that it makes me feel better when I tell someone something that is on my mind.

3 comments:

Cami said...

I like your thoughts. I know right before we had Bosten I was freaking out too. Its not that big of an adjustment though. I feel like the first child throws a wrench in your life and everythng ccompletely changes so might as well have another one:)

~Cami

Ford Fam said...

Dear Valerie:

You are a great mom for Carson and you will be just a great with Brooklyn, or Taylor, or Landry, or Bullseye:-) I see you doing so many wonderful "mother things" that I didn't learn until my second or third child. You take one moment at a time, you let some things go that you always thought were absolutely crucial (but really aren't) and you just love. There's more love to go around now, because now you have "double the love." I know, because I love you. Love, Mom

Natalie Kay said...

Hey Valerie! I'm sure everything will work out just fine, no need to worry! :)

Here's the link to some blogger templates. The instructions are there, if you need any help let me know.

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

Good luck!