He had a grin on his face the whole time and just ran from one thing to the next. We went with his friend Dylan and they had so much fun, they had to be
everywhere together.
I think Carson's favorite part was the big hay slides, he would go down and then run right back around to go again.
The man that was also doing the wagon ride was nice enough to stop and get pumpkins for all the kids (Even though only the field trip kids were suppose to get one).
Carson rode the little cow train as well and every time he would pass me and Brynnley he would yell at the top of his lungs "Hi mom, look at me!"
It was so much fun and I for sure want to go back again, so anyone that wants to go let us know. Plus ever time we drive by thanksgiving point Carson says "Is that Cornbewwys mama?"
1 comment:
What a fun place, I haven't heard about it. Carson is a lucky boy to get to do so many fun things!!
Post a Comment