Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who knew the week before halloween could be so fun...

So I am pretty sure we crammed as much as possible into the week before Halloween. Plus we still have a few more activities. Today Carson got invited to go with his friends back to Hee Haws, he loved it! He just wanted to go down the big slides and jump on the trampoline surrounded by hay!
Yesterday we went back to Cornbelly's with Kyle and Grandma and Grandpa. Once again Carson loved it. He just ran from one thing to the next!

He also loved the slides here as well. He loved playing in the big box of corn as well.
He was super excited to show everyone how to do the duck races. That was one of the first things he wanted to do. You can tell how much Carson and Kyle are alike when they get together. Kyle was VERY into the duck races as well!
Jumping and sliding down the big pillow jump.
We had a play date at our house the other day with some friends from the ward. We had some friends over to paint pumpkins. The kids loved it. It was hilarious to watch the boys just paint all over and get as many colors on as possible, and the girls were very careful and meticulous.

On Sunday night we went to the Fords to have dinner and carve pumpkins. I love carving pumpkins, but Kyle is not a huge fan. But I talked him into carving Brynnley's but somehow he turned it into a pumpkin for him. He was so proud of it and it is a very impressive pumpkin!
Carson wanted a bat, so this is my best bat carving.

On Saturday we went to the Trick or Treat on the street at the South Towne Expo Center. I had heard good things but also heard it was super packed. But me and a friend decided to give it a try and were so glad we did. The kids LOVED it and there was hardly anyone there. They turn the whole place into a huge street with all of these houses. So you go to each door and knock on it and they give you candy. Carson was a little hesitant at first but he was running to the doors in the end. The above pic is the spider he got painted on his face.

Carson and his friend Cohen running to each door to get more candy!
Our Buzz Lightyear and our Tinkerbell! Can you tell we love Disney!! I think they look so super adorable though and I am just thrilled that Carson will actually wear his costume!

Stay tuned for more of our activities...

5 comments:

Cami said...

Fun week! Thanks again for the awesome playdate. You are so good at throwing little and big get togethers! I need to get Cohen to Cornbellys this wk, looks like so much fun.

Oh and I love your post about the potty training...i am laughing so hard! so creative! Hang in there. I know thats what everyone keeps saying but its true, i mean cohen has only been trained for 2 wks.(thank heavens)

Michelle Kelly said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Halloween is not my favorite holiday but it's fun to see kids have fun with it.

DigandStacee said...

I loved Cornbellys too! Even though Macade is too little to do anything!You have the cutest little family!

Lyns said...

Seriously! I CANNOT believe how busy we have been this month! It looks like you guys had so much fun. One question: Did Carson or Kyle have more fun? :) Good Luck with potty training. We all need it! :)

Lisa Riddle said...

Cute costumes! You are like super mom with all the fun activites. I hope I can be like that when my little guy is old enough to do more than roll around.