I got tagged by a friend, and who doesn't love to know more about Kyle. Personally I find him fascinating and hot!
1. Where did you meet your husband? Outside of my apartment the night before school started at Utah State. He gave me a hug and I didn't even know him
2. How long did you date before you married? About 10 months
3. How long have you been married? Just celebrated the big number FIVE!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Countless things, in a good way he is ALWAYS buying me something, "Just because I thought you would like it".
5. What is his favorite feature? He has great calves, and his smile
6. What is his favorite quality? his personality and how is with people, everyone, me included.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Val, he doesn't like the mushy ones.
8. What is his favorite food? Tough one, I would maybe say his mom's spring rolls...
9. What is his favorite sport? By far football to watch, to play probably basketball
10. When & where was your first kiss? In Logan canyon, the same place we got engaged.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything together, we love laying in our bed with our kids around us, going to movies, or just to dinner.
12. Do you have any children? 2 fabulous kids!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He does a great chewbacca impression, he also has an abnormally huge tongue!
14. How old is he? almost 28, such an oldie
15. Who said I love you first? It was him, but I wasn't far behind him.
16. What is his favorite music? He loves just about everything, he is always telling me he found someone new to listen to.
17. What do you admire most about him? How good and comforting he can be with people. He is constantly surrounded by people that love him and love to be with him or spend time with him. He truly cares about everyone he meets.
18. What is his favorite color? Maybe red for Ohio state, blue to wear
19. Will he read this? yes, he won't admit it but he LOVES our blog!
20. Who do you tag? I tag Cami, Janae, Michelle, Tresa, Holly Dipadova
1 comment:
That was cute. You and Kyle are such a great couple! I didn't know he was SOOOOO old! He's older than me! LOL!
Post a Comment