
I know you may think I am just saying that, but I really think it was!
I can't believe I am 26! I am sure some of you are saying that is not that old, but it sounds and feel really old!!


Kyle made a delicious breakfast for me in the morning. He said it wasn't much but I was just
grateful to have breakfast with him and that I didn't have to make it!! We then went up to Pei Wei for lunch with Kyle's family. It was yummy food, good company and they got me some great gifts! I really wanted to do something fun as a whole family with the kids. So we went to boondocks. Carson
absolutely loves it there. I think Kyle likes to play all the games just as much as Carson does!
Brynnley was even able to get in on the action a little!
That night we were able to go out just the two of us. We went up to Gateway and did a little shopping. We also ate up at
Flemming's. So
incredibly delicious! My favorite restaurant by far, it's too bad it is so expensive!!
Kyle did a great job with my birthday. He got me some new dresses (desperately needed) some new clothes, necklaces and some outdoor lanterns for our flower beds.
It was such a great day and had everything I wanted included!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Val!! Brynnley is wearing the cute shirt I got here, she looks adorable. I'm glad you were able to do some many fun things on your birthday!
Sounds like a fun. It's nice when the day goes so well, as my friend would say a 'heavenly day'. Happy Birthday!
Looks so fun. That really is a great day when you can do something fun with the whole family and then something just as couple. Too fun! By the way, Kyle really did do a good job on picking out your clothes! :)
If you want to have birthday here next year-we have monkey's right out of the church window. One Elder has a picture of one that got inside and is setting at the Sacrament table chair!!!!! Any way it could be different on Safari?? We do go on our first one April 29,30 and 1st, so will have more infro. then. great you had a fun birthday.
LOVE DAD AND MOM
Happy Bday! I set my calendar on my phone and everything so I wouldnt forget. Sounds like you had lots of fun! Thanks again for helping with cohen!
Happy belated Birthday! Looks like you had a great day.
I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I feel like having kids makes every celebration a little more fun!
What a great day! So glad you blogged it so we can see all the fun you had! We love you! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment