
Kelli bought
Brynnley her first little purse for her Easter dress. She gave it to her the other day and she has pretty much not put it down. She loves to carry it around, she especially loves when she carries it and you tell her she looks so pretty. She gets the biggest smile on her face. Oh, the pearls on the handle are not too bad to suck on too!

I will admit, ever since I found out I was having a girl, I couldn't wait until the day when I could do her hair and put it in pig tails. Well they are tiny but they are the cutest pigtails I have ever seen. She finally has enough hair to put them in some sort of elastics. Doesn't she look adorable, I just can't get enough of her!
6 comments:
Definitley adorable!
So cute!!
She's got to be one of the two cutest little girls I know (of course, I do have two granddaughters). How much fun it is when little girls do the "girly" things. Mothers love it because it creates another bond between mother and daughter. Thanks for the post. I love to see these cute times from Kenya.
So cute. Adorable! Just so you know, that is just ONE of about 45 purses she will collect in the next couple of years. :) Girls are SOOOOO fun and I LOVE the pigtails!
She is so sweet!
Getting lots of Hair, where's the blonde(?)no good spell check). Well there will be two really cute girls in the house now. LOVE LOVE DAD
Post a Comment