Spring needs to come, and it needs to come fast! I am so tired of snow. I am even more tired of sick kids. Somehow I got the flu bug first this last weekend and spent it throwing up and with major body aches. (It did not help that I pushed super hard at the gym on Friday and was super sore from that as well) Then we woke up with both kids having a fever of 102!! Please springtime can you come in all of your glorious! In all of your short sleeved shirt, tulip blooming, park playing gloriousness! Please hurry!!!!
6 comments:
No kidding. I've been going crazy the last few weeks. I just keep planning our yard redo hoping that will keep me busy until I can actually go out and do it!
I, too, feel your pain. There are parts of my lawn that I have not seen since December, and this morning it was -27 C here. We have had a real winter this year, and I'm done. I looked the other day for any signs of tulips poking up. Nothing.
I can't agree more!!!
I have been thinking about posting this EXACT same post on my blog all day. :) It REALLY doesn't help that it looks snowier and colder outside right now than it did on Christmas Day! Ugghhh. Hopefully you are all feeling better quick!
I will hope and pray for you, that spring comes in a hurry. How I love the weather in Kenya--springtime all year through! (I really am trying not to gloat--I'm probably not too succesful, though).:)
I hear ya!! Holy cow! We've been sick for like 2 months straight now!! I need the warm weather and sunshine without sickness!! Good luck on getting better!
Post a Comment