He can make friends with anyone! No matter where we go he is determined to make a friend, even if the friends are older or younger. He loves to sing songs, my favorite is when he just bursts into primary songs for no reason. It always puts a smile on my face and makes it a lot harder to be mad at him. He loves his sister, although I tend to forget this because I am usually getting after him he loves to play games with her and LOVES to make her laugh! He loves attention, (which can be a good thing) anyone that will give him attention he will take it! In this really hard 3/4 phase I just need to remind myself how happy he makes me, how much he makes me laugh, and how infectious his smile is!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sometimes it is just so hard
Sometimes it is just really hard to be a mom, and I am wiling to admit that. For some reason Carson has been a major challenge for me the past month or so. I am not sure what has spurred this difficult phase but I really hope it is coming to an end. There have been a few emotional breakdowns and quite a few frustrated calls to Kyle. I love Carson so much! He has so many admirable qualities that make me so happy to be his mom!

He can make friends with anyone! No matter where we go he is determined to make a friend, even if the friends are older or younger. He loves to sing songs, my favorite is when he just bursts into primary songs for no reason. It always puts a smile on my face and makes it a lot harder to be mad at him. He loves his sister, although I tend to forget this because I am usually getting after him he loves to play games with her and LOVES to make her laugh! He loves attention, (which can be a good thing) anyone that will give him attention he will take it! In this really hard 3/4 phase I just need to remind myself how happy he makes me, how much he makes me laugh, and how infectious his smile is!
He can make friends with anyone! No matter where we go he is determined to make a friend, even if the friends are older or younger. He loves to sing songs, my favorite is when he just bursts into primary songs for no reason. It always puts a smile on my face and makes it a lot harder to be mad at him. He loves his sister, although I tend to forget this because I am usually getting after him he loves to play games with her and LOVES to make her laugh! He loves attention, (which can be a good thing) anyone that will give him attention he will take it! In this really hard 3/4 phase I just need to remind myself how happy he makes me, how much he makes me laugh, and how infectious his smile is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Children can try your patients with the best of them..hang in there..call if you ever need anything!!
You're learning all the lessons that will help you be the mother of spirit children one day in eternity. That is a very lofty goal. It will take very hard work to get there. You're on the path. "Search diligently, pray always, and be believing and all things shall work together for your good . . ." D&C 90:24 I love you!
I'm glad I am not the only one that gets frustrated sometimes. Jake was being such a stinker yesturday I finally had to tell Gregg your turn and go for a run because I was going nuts.
Ya. You're not the only one that gets frustrate! :) We LOVE Carson!
I hear ya! You love'em and then you just want to lock'em in their room! They can be so darn cute though!
They say that the best on coming down now, but they forgot to say anything about the parents that have to raise these high spirited spirits.
They are and will be great leaders in the end, but the parents will I hope be recognized for getting them to be the lords best.
LOVE LOVE DAD
Post a Comment