Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Curly Sue

Somehow Brynnley has developed curly hair. I am pretty sure it is not from me and it comes from Kyle's side. So far it is only curly in the back, but that is also where she has the most. It is slowly coming in! I also imagined when I had a little girl that she would have blond hair just like me. She ended up with more of Kyle's color a light brown. But when it is in the sun it has blond highlights to it.
Brynnley is at such a fun age. She is so curious about everything! I can not believe the stuff that she can get into and loves to play with! She is a little different from Carson in that she loves to find any way to make a mess.
She is always up for trying new things too! We took her to the farm last week and i put her on the horse to ride around. I thought she would freak out a little but she loved it!
She is almost always incredibly happy. She definitely has a girly stubborn streak and knows how to throw a fit when she does not get something that she wants. She makes me so happy and can put a smile on my face just by coming up to me. I love her so much!

4 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Oh, her hair has gotten so long since we left. It is so beautiful! What a brave little girl to ride such a big horse! Look out! Maybe she'll be a rodeo queen :) (Doubtful, given that neither of her parents ride, but you never know). What a precious little granddaughter. We love her!

T Fowler said...

cute hair! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. Kate still has boy hair with a receding hairline. How fun, she'll be in pigtails by summer.

Lyns said...

I LOVE LOVE her curls. She is such a sweet little girl.

The Smith's - said...

What cute little curls, I love it!