Friday, January 8, 2010

Carson's half Birthday



Carson's preschool celebrated his half birthday this week. All of the kids with summer birthday get to celebrate their birthdays at the half way mark. We had to make a poster that shows pictures of Carson and his family and some of his favorite things. I admit I was a little excited to make the poster and probably went a little over board. What can I say, it's my first child who had a school poster! But I think it turned out really cute and Carson loved it and all the green!
They went over his whole poster and he got to tell all the kids about his favorite things and tell them about the pictures. Apparently Grandpa and Grandma Ford are famous in his pre school class, the teacher said he talks about them a lot and all the stuff they do together.

He also got to bring treats for his class. He picked snowmen cookies from Daddy's work and they were a big hit.It was fun to see him in class. His teachers said they love him and he is the "highlight" of their day. They said he always has something funny to say!

Carson's favorites: (I wanted to blog what we put on the poster.)
Favorite Song: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese and Peanut Butter and Jelly
Favorite Candy: Starburst and Chocolate
Favorite Movie: Toy Story and Madagascar 2
Favorite Animal: Crocodile and Octopus
Favorite holiday: Halloween

Other favorite we put on there: Brutus Ohio State Buckeyes, Utes, Curious George, Mickey Mouse and Disneyland, Indiana Jones Lego, I spy books

4 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a fun day that was! We loved seeing Carson's classroom and his teacher and Carson! You made a great poster, Valerie! Carson has a wonderful teacher, doesn't he! Thanks so much for the post. We loved it!

Lisa Riddle said...

That's so cute. It looks like such a nice preschool too. I remember you had to get up early and wait in a big line or something. It looks worth it.

Cami said...

SO cute! You did a great job on his poster!! Cohens teacher asked me if we wanted to celebrate cohen's half bday, so i talked to cohen about it and he is all confused and wants to celebrate his "5 yr old" bday. So we are doing it now the end of may before school gets out.
Crazy kid.

Emily and Seth said...

That's a great poster! I am sure Carson loves it and wants to put it up in the house. I'm sure it's fun to celebrate a half birthday. I'm coming out for Gpa Hubbard's baptism, and am excited to see you guys!