Congrats guys! I'm dying to hear the story of why this sweet little boy is so early! I hope everything is going okay and he is doing well, and you too! it's so hard to have one in the NICU!! Hang in there.
He's beautiful! I hope things are going well. Keep me updated when you can, even if it's just a text. I'm sure you're super busy. I'm keeping you all in my prayers! By the way, that book I sent you is apparently not the right book, so I'll have to get you the right one. :) Wishing you all the best!
Hi Val & Kyle! I have been reading your blog for a while (found you listed on Courtney Burton-Adams' blog) and wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending prayers your way for your early little one! I hope Val's recovery goes well and McKay gets to come home quickly!
11 comments:
What?!!! So cute, but so early. I hope everything is okay, he looks adorable!
It is so good to finally see him. His color looks great. He's adorable! Remember - no stressing about anything! Just take care of yourself and McKay.
He's absolutely precious Valerie! Hope mom and baby are both doing well. Can't wait to hear more, (but no pressure!!!) :)
Congrats guys! I'm dying to hear the story of why this sweet little boy is so early! I hope everything is going okay and he is doing well, and you too! it's so hard to have one in the NICU!! Hang in there.
He's beautiful! I hope things are going well. Keep me updated when you can, even if it's just a text. I'm sure you're super busy. I'm keeping you all in my prayers! By the way, that book I sent you is apparently not the right book, so I'll have to get you the right one. :) Wishing you all the best!
Oh he looks so cute! We are thinking about you guys and you are in our prayers!!
He's adorable! I hope you guys are doing well! :) Can't wait to see more pictures
I hope all is going well! He is such a big baby to be born so early! (that is a good thing!) Good Luck!
Congrats! I hope all is well.
Wow! Congrats! You're in our prayers. He looks like a fighter! What a precious little boy!
Hi Val & Kyle! I have been reading your blog for a while (found you listed on Courtney Burton-Adams' blog) and wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending prayers your way for your early little one! I hope Val's recovery goes well and McKay gets to come home quickly!
Post a Comment