Wednesday, January 6, 2010
MMMMMM, this is so good!
I decided to make homemade whole wheat pizza for dinner tonight. In an effort for us all to eat a little healthier. I am trying to eat healthier so I don't put on ANY more weight, and I try hard to give the kids healthier food when I can. (I don't do that well, they had super processed mac and cheese for lunch). Anyways, Carson took one bite and said "Oh, Mommy this is soooooo good!" He said that after every single bite. Talk about a 4 year old to boost your self esteem. Well after 3 1/2 pieces (literally) he said he was done. He told me "Mommy that was so delicious, mmmmmm!" I'm just going to think of that as a very positive meal, and try not to remember how he literally choked down one bite of salad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, what a good mother you are! That's what we do when raising children; we focus on the good things that happen and try not to worry about rest. I'm so happy that you had a very positive "mother moment"! It's a great feeling when you make food that your children like. Keep on looking for ways to introduce nutrition to your family--you're doing better than you think.
Glad yours turned out...I made pizza on Tuesday and when Jer walked in the door from work he said, "you made pizza? I think I'll just have a hotdog." OUCH!
Post a Comment