I admit, I have been waiting for it for a while. I have so desperately been wanting Mckay to smile for me. I can remember with the other kids, it's such a "melt your heart" moment. I have been trying for a little while to get him to smile. I always tell him "You can smile whenever you want, I love you no matter what." I have been watching for it extra close to because we are watching McKay extra close with his milestones. There are a few syndromes they are looking at that he might have, most of which have some sort of Neurological Development problems or issues.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
First Smile
I admit, I have been waiting for it for a while. I have so desperately been wanting Mckay to smile for me. I can remember with the other kids, it's such a "melt your heart" moment. I have been trying for a little while to get him to smile. I always tell him "You can smile whenever you want, I love you no matter what." I have been watching for it extra close to because we are watching McKay extra close with his milestones. There are a few syndromes they are looking at that he might have, most of which have some sort of Neurological Development problems or issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like he is trying pretty well, he has a cute look to him and nice looking hair. LOVE DAD
I just printed his picture yesterday for my frame which goes with all the other grandchldren. I think this warrants a reprint, though! It's such a cute moment and it does melt a Grandma's heart!
So cute! The first smiles are the best.
Post a Comment