Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love and Gratitude!

Word's can't express how grateful I am.

They say when you marry that you should check out your husbands parents, because they will have a big part in your life. I never knew I would be so lucky to marry into such an amazing family.
I am overcome with gratitude to Kyle's parents. I have NEVER met two people who are more willing to give to their family.
When we called them to tell them we were on the hospital to have McKay, they said don't worry about a thing. We've got the kids, everything will be fine.
When I found out McKay was finally coming home, but was incredibly overwhelmed with how I was going to do it, Kelli was there. She let me cry on her shoulder and she told me it would all be okay.
When I expressed concerned that I was not sure how I was going to get Carson to school every day. Kelli came over for 3 weeks straight and got the kids breakfast and took Carson to school.
When Kyle called David and said Carson needed stitches they were at the hospital in minutes.
When I called Kelli this morning concerned because Brynnley had a fever of 104 and had thrown up, and I was REALLY worried about McKay. She came and got Brynnley and took her to her house for the day.

I truly am blessed beyond measure. It has been hard having my parents gone and not having that extra help. The Ford's have stepped in at a moments notice to help.

I am so grateful to have them as my in laws. Even more grateful to have them as Grandparents for my kids.
I consider myself one of the REALLY lucky ones who got the amazing in-laws.

Thank you doesn't even seem like enough to tell them how amazing they are and how much they mean to me and my family.

We love you both so much!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're in-laws sounds amazing! You're very lucky! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are my "daycare" so I can work! I'm very blessed :) Family is AMAZING!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for writing what I would like to say also Valerie. Yes Dave and Kelli, your assistance is more then we can express thanks for.
I express my love for both of you.
Elder Randall

Lyns said...

They are fantastic!!!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Our gratitude is almost as much as yours because they have been so good to take care of everyone while we've been gone! What good friends they are to us and what good family they are to you! Thank you David and Kelli! We owe you so much! Sister Randall

Whitney Parry said...

It makes such an amazing different when you love your in laws. I love mine too. Val, I'm so glad your little guy is doing better. He's so cute!