I love her, I really do. I have to remind myself of this at least a few times a day while she is having a tantrum, screaming, yelling, or being her crazy self.
The many faces of Miss Brynn . . . I swear those two pictures could be two different little girls. She has so many different looks to her. I agree with Dad--she's not the same 11-month old little baby we left. We can't wait to get "re-acquainted." Love, Grandma Randall
I TOTALLY know what you mean...Whit started her terrible two's early and her tantrums are video worthy and enough to make me lose my mind a couple times a day...when do they grow out of this stage????
4 comments:
I don't know if she will recognize us, but I know we won't recognize her. Wow she is really gowning up fast. LOVE GRANDPA RANDALL
The many faces of Miss Brynn . . . I swear those two pictures could be two different little girls. She has so many different looks to her. I agree with Dad--she's not the same 11-month old little baby we left. We can't wait to get "re-acquainted." Love, Grandma Randall
It is so hard being two! For both child and parent.
I TOTALLY know what you mean...Whit started her terrible two's early and her tantrums are video worthy and enough to make me lose my mind a couple times a day...when do they grow out of this stage????
Post a Comment