Kyle asked why I hadn't update the blog in a while the other day. I responded with "Um, we don't do anything, there isn't much to blog about." Brynnley, McKay and I have pretty much become hermits. We have been given strict doctors orders from our Pediatrician and the NICU not to take McKay into any public place until Mothers day (We are almost there!) We got the ok from our doctor to take him to a few outside events (Carson's soccer games, the zoo, and farm). The excitement of our day consists of taking and picking up Carson for Preschool.
The only other places we really have been these past few weeks is the doctor, and we have been there a lot!!
*We have been once a week since we got home from the NICU for McKay to the Pediatrician.
*We went in once for Brynnley becasue she had crazy high fevers for 4 days.
*Carson's trip to the ER, and then a trip to the Pediatrician to get the stitches out.
*McKay's trip to the Cardiologist.
*Any last but not least, a trip with Brynnley to the Pediatrician for Hand, foot, mouth. (Yep you read that right, DON'T ask me where she got it. We go NO WHERE!!)
All of those doctor trips with in a months' time...
So if you see me out driving, don't think "Oh she must be going somewhere fun." Because inevitably I am either going to the doctor or to pick up Carson!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. Of COURSE Brynnley would get hand/foot/mouth. What is it with your kids? Maybe they secretly like the doctor. :) Don't worry. In no time everybody will be better, Mckay will be older, and you guys will be out and about (between naps) as much as before. :) I still can't believe that I haven't seen Mckay yet! We seriously miss you guys. (((HUGS)))
This is probably a good time to realize that there are different seasons in all our lives whether we like it or not. WE truly look forward to being able to help during this season in about exactly 2 months time. As I sit here at the computer, Jarom has just landed in Seattle. We look forward to seeing him tomorrow. We continue to pray and exercise our faith for good health for all of you. You are all doing an amazing service for your family.
LOVE DAD
It's true! You are almost to Mother's Day! Only a couple of weeks to go and then you'll have much more freedom to come and go like you're used to. You've definitely had more than your share of doctors lately. Maybe you're getting it all over with at once (wishful thinking, I know). We still pray for you and soon we will be able to help in other ways. We'll be home soon!
Post a Comment