So we were lucky enough to get a killer deal this year on season passes! I got one for Carson and I (Brynn and McKay are free.) I think we have used it to it's full extent too! We have already been 3 different times and are going at least once more.
Carson was a little sad, no foot long corn dogs this year. But a regular one was a good substitute. They also added some new things this year, Carson wanted to check every single thing out. His favorite is shooting the pumpkin and corn cannons with Daddy, and the corn maze. Brynnley loves the cow train, jumping pillows, and the slides.
The second time we went with some friends. Carson loved having a friend to go around with at Cornbelly's.So it has been a great month of Cornbelly's. I strap McKay on in the bjorn and away we go. He always takes a nice nap for me too! It is so nice to be able to get out and enjoy the fresh air and let the kids have fun.
The first night we got home both Brynnley and Carson fell asleep with the Cornbelly's maps in their hands. What can we say, we are obsessed!
1 comment:
Good clean farm fun! You can't beat it! I had such a good time! Can't wait until next year! Thanks for inviting me! (P.S. I still think the Kenyans would be totally confused at children making "corn angels" in something that is a staple of their diet.)
Post a Comment