Monday, October 18, 2010

The toothbrush and the dressing...

There are lots of different ways people show love. I never have to worry when Kyle is around. He is constantly doing things for me or always thinking of me. When ever I send him out to do errands with out fail he always comes home with something just for me. I admit it is kind of nice because I don't like to spend money on myself. I feel guilty.
A few weeks ago we were brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed. I mentioned I desperately needed to buy a new toothbrush. I have been needing one for a while. But it's one of those things you constantly keep forgetting to pick up at the grocery store. A few days ago I emptied out some groceries he had bought, a nice new tooth brush was in there. I was secretly hoping he had bought it for me, but thought he might have bought it for him. Sure enough he had got me a new toothbrush.
Last week we got Bajio for dinner. It is probably one of my all time favorite restaurants ever. I could eat one of their salads every single night. But the best part for me is the delicious rice, and the super yummy dressing. We got our salad out to eat it and no dressing. I was a little sad, it's the best part! I joked with Kyle and said " You could go back and get some". Not really being serious at all. But sure enough, he went back just to get my ranch dressing.
There is never a doubt in my mind that Kyle loves me. He is constantly amazing me. I feel lucky to have him.

No comments: