Thursday, October 21, 2010

Min-astics

I know I am a little impartial, but isn't she gorgeous! Brynnley started Gymnastics this year. She calls it min-astics. She LOVES it! I was lucky enough to find a neighbor that offered just a small gymnastics class in her basement. It works perfect, I can walk her right over and just drop her off.
This is her demonstrating a front roll and her donkey kicks (prep for handstands).
She loves getting her leotard and tights on (Not to mention I was beyond excited to buy her first leotard!) I am so glad she likes it so much and has a fabulous teacher. Since she is stuck at home quarantined with me I am so relieved she has something each week to get her out of the house and something to look forward too!

3 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

You go ahead and be partial all you want! I think she is gorgeous, too--I'm not afraid to be partial! What a great idea to get her started in "min-astics." Love you, Brynnley!

Lisa Riddle said...

I'm not related at all and I think she is beautiful.

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Cute! I wish Whit had something like this to keep her busy! So fun esp. for Winter!