Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great Halloween, even though the weather was not ideal. We were suppose to get together with my family in the afternoon but there were too many sick people. So we postponed.
We went over to the Ford's for Halloween/Birthday dinner. Sadie's birthday is on the 29th of October.

We got the kids all dressed up and headed down to the trunk or treat! I am a huge fan of the trunk or treat. I am sure we only have a little while longer before Carson just wants to go around to the houses. It was pouring down rain the whole time we were out there. Luckily we had a few large golf umbrella's. After we made it around the park, we quickly packed up and headed back to check out our loot.

Brynnley was Cinderella. She was so excited to get dressed up and wear her crown. She even got to put on some makeup. She didn't care much about the make up, just the tasty lip gloss.
McKay was a bat. I thought the costume was so cute on him. It was a little snug on his large noggin but it kept him nice and warm and he looked so cute!
Carson was Iron man. He was so excited to be Iron man. He has been putting his costume on for weeks. Any chance he had to put it on he jumped at the chance. I was putting it on him for school and he told me he wasn't Carson, he would only answer to Tony Stark.
After trunk or treating the kids stayed at the Ford's with Kyle while I took McKay home to bed. After they got home I took the kids out to a few houses around the neighborhood. Carson was excited to go around with his best friend Cohen. Brynnley was just excited to get more candy!

3 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What fun! Everyone looked so cute in their costumes, except Carson. He just looked strong and formidable! What a fun night. I'm sorry we missed it!

T Fowler said...

Everyone looks great. Hopefully Halloween next year will be better weather for the trick-or-treaters. Looking forward to Friday.

T Fowler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.