There really is something magical about snow. It is so beautiful to look at, and even more fun to play in. Every time we get a big snow storm it makes me want to sing the "Snow" song from White Christmas. "Snow, snow, snow, it won't be long...." My sister and I use to watch that movie all the time, it's a Christmas classic
My kids were so excited that we got a bunch of snow one night. They woke up and couldn't wait to get outside to play in the snow. It is such an ordeal to get
every one's snow clothes on, but oh so worth it once you get out there! The loved every minute of being outside!




Carson and
Brynnley had fun playing in the snow on the tramp.
Brynnley was pretty content to be anywhere as long as she could get a big mouthful of snow.



We played outside for a little while and jumped on the tramp, made snowballs (everyone should invest in a snowball maker, they are fabulous!), and made a snow man. Carson also wanted to try riding his bike in the snow.
It was a beautiful winter wonderland and the kids loved every minute of the big snow fall.
P.S. You might be seeing some of these pics in our upcoming Christmas card!
2 comments:
When I read the title of the blog post I started singing "Snow" in my head. I heard it on XM radio the other day and was so excited! What fun! What fun! All of the children looked like they were just being happy kids! Good job, Mom!
You have such a good attitude about snow. I grumbled the entire time I was bundling up the kids this morning. But, they did have fun out in the snow.
The pictures of your kids are great. Very cute!
Post a Comment