
Kyle is 30! (Well actually not until Saturday.) But we had his 30
th birthday party last Saturday. I will admit, I have been thinking about it for over a year now. I
originally had planned to fly him to Ohio Sate to see a football game, but he informed me earlier this year that he didn't want a trip, he wanted a smashing party. So I had to try to deliver.

We had his party at a events location in Lindon. I actually had a room with two large
tv's, a pool table, and a ping pong table. The other room we also had was a
racquetball court/
wally ball court room. We had a blast! I tried to have as many of Kyle's favorite foods so we had: wings, sort of salsa, spinach artichoke dip, a veggie and fruit tray and for dessert a delicious cake and pies for those who didn't want cake. I also had various black and white posters through out the room of Kyle through the years. I only put one really embarrassing junior high photo in.

We all had a lot of fun eating,visiting, playing ping pong and pool, and watching football and the jazz game. How could life get much better? Then most of the group went into the court room to play
wally ball. I decided to take a few minutes and grab something to eat instead of playing. But I think everyone in there had a blast.

We escaped with only one rolled ankle as a minor injury.

We had so much fun and I was so glad so many friends and family came to wish Kyle a Happy Birthday! I think the party turned out great and it went off with out and glitches. (Thanks again to everyone who helped!) I think it was the perfect way to welcome Kyle to the 30's!
1 comment:
Such a fun party, Valerie! You did a great job planning it! We had a great time! Kyle's a lucky man!
Post a Comment