Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankfullness

I actually have been thinking about this post for a few weeks....
I have been thinking about what I am thankful for this year. I truly have many things to be thankful for this year.
I am thankful for my husband. As this has probably been the most difficult year of our married life. I COULD not have survived this year with out him or with out his positive outlook on life. It is rare to find him down or depressed, he constantly sees the good or a bright future. I am so grateful he is in my life and has been there to hold me and wipe away the tears.
I am thankful for my children. Each of them has taught me something different this year. Carson has taught me how to laugh more, there are times he can't even stop laughing. Brynnley has taught me to be more patient, always a good quality to have more of. McKay, well McKay has taught me the true meaning of Love and trust in our Heavenly Father.
I am thankful for family. We have had to rely on our families this year more than ever for various reasons. They have never questioned anything we have asked of them. They are always willing to help. They are there when we need comfort, help and support.
I am thankful for faith in the church. I am incredibly thankful for a father in heaven.
I am thankful that in this economy Kyle has a job, a job that he is really good at.
I am thankful for all of our friends who have helped in so many different ways this year. I am so grateful that they will help with the kids at a moments notice.

I am thankful for a lot of things this year, these are just a few.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Great post! You've developed "an attitude of gratitude." President Monson would be "well pleased," and so am I as a mother.