Brynnley is our spitfire of a daughter. One second she is snuggling with you and asking for kisses and the next she is running around naked singing songs about her bear at the top of her lungs!I can't believe Brynnley is 3! The time has gone so fast, it needs to slow down a little. Before we know it her prom date will be knocking at the door. Yikes!
We drove out to breakfast at Kneaders on her birthday and I was thinking about when she was born. By FAR the easiest birth out of the 3!
Brynnley has more energy than most of us know what to do with!
A few of Brynnley's Favorites at 3:
Favorite Food: Cheese (any kind, any at all), spaghetti, cereal, edemame, ham and cheese
Favorite incorrect words: Smamches (Sandwhiches), Blanklets (Blankets), Horn dog (Hot dog or corn dog)
Favorite thing to do: Read books, play dress up (She loves to put her "pretty dress and crown" on, helping give McKay a bath, playing princess, playing school with her princess back pack.
Favorite things: loves Princess's still (any kind), loves lots and lots of blankets, her yellow care bear (she always has to have bear), babies (she loves to play babies)
At her three year check up the Doctor said she was the most cooperative 3 year old well check he had ever had (In my mind I was thinking, "Brynnley, cooperative... doing what you want.... I wish you could come to my house!). He also said she is extremely muscular (too bad she can't give some to McKay), he said he thought she would be good at gymnastics or sports for sure.
Here are her stats:
Weight : 33. 07 76th percentile
Height: 38 inches 79th percentile (she needs to grow two inches before October and Disneyland!)
I love my baby girl. Sometimes I worry since she wont' have any sisters, hopefully I am enough for her. One of my favorite things is that she will let me play with her hair all the time. I love to just run my fingers through all of her curls and try new hair do's on her. After I do her hair she stands up and gives me a "ta da" moment. I love that every night she asks me to give her hugs and kisses before she goes to bed.
I love Brynnley and all of her energy, her stubbornness, her kindness, and her love!
2 comments:
What a cutie. We love our brynners!!
Happy Birthday Brinners! We miss her. I love that she is a spitfire.....her and Bos can be great friends.
Post a Comment