Brynnley and my neice Kate were born only 9 days apart. So my sister and I came up with a fabulous idea for a small girls party. We took the girls, Brynnleys' cousin Sadie, Aunt Michelle and Aunt Heather, and the Grandma's out for a girls day.
We started off with lunch at Noodles and company. Who doesn't love yummy noodles!
Afterward we headed over to Build A Bear. I have never gotten one of their bears for my kids before. We have walked in and looked around before but never stuffed one. I was surprised at how cheap the actual bears were, it's the clothes that are the expensive part. Brynnley picked out a pink teddy bear. She was a little confused when she couldn't have the pre stuffed one and I handed her a flat pink bear.

She was pretty excited to help fill it though. She even got to put a pretty red heart inside. Kate her cousin also picked a pink bear and Sadie her other cousin picked a puppy dog.

Giving "bear" (that's what she named her, not to original) a little wash.

The Grandma's bought dresses for the little girls stuffed animals. They all picked out the " "Tangled" Rapunzel Princess outfit.


Don't the girls look adorable. My sister also made Brynnley and Kate matching cupcake shirts with three candles on them!

After building our bears we went to Coldstone to get some yummy ice cream!
It was such a fun day and so much fun to spend some quality time with Brynnley. She loved every minute of it and I think she felt so special all day long!
3 comments:
It was a fun party and the girls are adorable!!
So fun! I can't believe she's so big! She was born shortly after we moved in. Wow! She is so beautiful.
What a wonderful day! Everything was so fun and relaxing! Thank you to you and Tresa for all your plans! Happy Birthday, Brynnley and Kate!
Post a Comment