Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Brynnley

We started the morning off with measuring Brynnley. She has grown quite a bit this year!!


I asked her the night before if she wanted doughnuts for breakfast or to go to Daddy's work. She chose Daddy's work. Her breakfast included a smoothie, some pancakes, lots of whipped cream, and lots of sneaking Parmesan chips and croutons (Her favorite thing at Kneaders).
After breakfast we came home and just hung out. She got to pick a movie and we painted her fingernails pink. (I was a little bummed we couldn't do something fun for her birthday, but she didn't seem to mind)
That night we had the Grandparents over for a birthday dinner. Brynnley picked Spaghetti for dinner. She however does not like the sauce, just a little butter and LOTS of Parmesan cheese. She loves to "twist the fork", she has and Elmo's world all about food and he teaches you how to eat spaghetti. So she always shows everyone how to "twist the fork" to eat your noodles.We all went in together on her Birthday gift, she got a brand new pink kitchen, plus ALL the food and accessories you need for a play kitchen. Her face was so excited when she saw it. After she looked it all over she said "oh, thanks guys!" I thought it was so cute she said thank you on her own.

Carson was intent on helping her get it all organized (he has a little too much of me when it comes to organizing). But they had so much fun playing with it together.

She cried a little that night when it was time to go to bed she kept saying "I want my cooker in my room". We are eventually going to move it to her bedroom, but I don't think that will happen until the newness wears off.
Brynnley wanted a pink Princess cake! Kyle had one of his old pastry chefs help us out since I wasn't sure I would have enough time to make it as elaborate as she wanted. It turned out cute and was super yummy!

Happy Birthday Brynners!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

It was a great party and a fun day! Brynnley gave us all the WOW reaction we love when we give gifts to children. I'm so glad she loves everything she got. Happy Birthday, little Miss Brynn!